Friday, August 15, 2008

Carpet Installed

The countertops were delayed, grrr... but I was promised they were all loaded on the truck last night and they would begin installation this morning. The carpet was installed yesterday. The TV room looks very cozy, but the guest bedroom isn't so great with the wall color. If there had to be a paint mistake in a room, I'm very glad it is this one. However, we may be repainting it very soon... We'll wait and see how it looks with furniture.

TV room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guest Room

Photobucket

Master closet

Photobucket

Hopefully the next time I post, it will be with pictures of our soapstone and granite.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi, I found your blog when I searched for pictures of the color "Humble Gold" ( we are repainting most of our house with that color) and I love the color of your dining room. Do you mind letting me know what color it is??
You have a lovely home! Thanks.

Post a Comment