Monday, April 21, 2008

Structured Wiring Box Installed

Our structured wiring box arrive in the nick of time today. I was thinking that it could be installed post drywall, but decided to run it out to the house anyway. I'm so lucky I did because I had to reroute some wires to accommodate the "monster" box. It is HUGE. This is also way more convenient because the drywallers will work around it instead of me having to cut a hole for it after the fact. If only I'd done the same for the speakers...

Photobucket

They are moving right along with the drywall. All of the upper and most of the main are now done. Here is the Master Bedroom

Photobucket

And the great room

Photobucket

Photobucket

They also had the driveway and front walk ready to pour. I'm doubting our driveway decision (it looks enormous), but I'm hoping it is the angle of the picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment