Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We have (some) walls

The drywalling started today. It looks like they completed about 75% of the upper level. The rooms look tiny, but we knew to expect that and weren't suprised. I love all the angles in the Media Room. All three of the bedrooms upstairs were also complete and the hall ceiling. I was relieved to see they cut holes for all my low voltage outlets and miracle of miracles, when I fished around in the insulation, I felt "my wires". That was a relief.

Media Room looking south
Photobucket

Media Room looking north
Photobucket

Nathaniel's door (just kidding, they haven't cut the drywall out here yet. ;-)
Photobucket

One of the upstairs bedrooms
Photobucket

And finally, our outdoor shower was installed in the nick of time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment