Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have some color!

The meeting with the cabinet installers yesterday went well. I have my fingers crossed that they are there this morning beginning installation. If not, I will have to reschedule the stone guy who is coming tomorrow to do a field measurement for the soapstone and granite.

We also took delivery of our range this morning. It arrived on a very large trunk and with the help of a pallet jack, is now sitting in our garage. It took every bit of restraint I had not to unpack it.

Upstairs, they had started to paint in all the rooms that are cabinet free. This is the boys room

Photobucket

And the east bedroom

Photobucket

There was only one coat on the green in the guest bedroom, so I'll wait to post pictures on that.

The staining on the stairs were also done. I love the way they are shaping up.

Photobucket

We are hoping the pace continues. We are out of our rental in 19 days. We will definately need a transitional place to stay, but it would be better if it was only for a week and not a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment