Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Escapades in Low Voltage Wiring

So today my brother flies in to help me pull low voltage wiring. I spent most of the night tossing and turning, wondering what in the heck I was thinking when I came up with this hair brained plan. We will be pulling lots of Cat5e for an A-bus audio system, home networking, telephones, surround sound and HDMI and composite video for plasma TVs. Hopefully, things will go off without a hitch, but it is so cold at the house, even with the propane construction heaters running and we were hoping the electrician would be done before we started so we could avoid his wiring instead of vice versa, but I'm pretty sure we will be there at the same time. Oh well, we should now more in the next few days... For now, I'm going to focus on something else, like our front door which supposedly arrived at the lumberyard yesterday.

Photobucket

Or my clawfoot tub with is now enroute...

No comments:

Post a Comment