Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally French Doors!

I was at the house for nearly 15 minutes today before I realized that miracle of miracles, our french doors had been installed. They put plywood over the last few missing doors/windows and are starting to heat it up. Our GC will be on vacation next week, but when he gets back, we hope to pour the basement floor.

Photobucket

The framers were out one last time and finished installing the knee braces, added the knee wall and rough openings for our recessed medicine cabinets in the master bedroom and raised the header on the pantry. Quite a bit of the plumbing was done, although the kitchen sink was in the wrong place...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is what I hope the master bathroom will look like when completed.

Photobucket

Next week, my brother and I will be installing the low voltage wiring, so we hope that we are able to get everything in without getting too much in the way of the electrician.

No comments:

Post a Comment